Information on how to find, enrol, and start a child in your care at a school in Victoria is available on the Victorian government website.
To enrol your child at our school:
- contact the office on 03 5156 6382 to receive an enrolment pack or;
- download and complete the Student Enrolment Form
- collate the required documents outlined below
- return the completed form, along with the required documents, in person or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring to the school office
Required documentation includes:
You will also be required to provide information about:
- your contact details
- emergency contact details
- health information about your child (such as allergies or illnesses they need to manage)
- other legal orders relating to your child and their welfare (if any)
Our school zone is available on findmyschool.vic.gov.au which hosts the most up-to-date information about Victorian school zones.
Students residing in our school zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address. Our school also has limited capacity available to welcome students who are outside of our school zone.
The Department provides guidance through the Enrolment: Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and the freedom to choose other schools, subject to facility limitations.
You can find more information and answers to frequently asked questions on the Department’s website under School zones.
For more information
If you have a question about school zones call the VSBA Hotline on 1800 896 950 or email: email@example.com
Under the Department of Education and Training’s Parent Payments Policy, Victorian government schools are required to provide transparent information to their school community on voluntary parent/carer contributions.
The parent payment documents outline the voluntary parent/carer contributions at our school for each year level. Download copies below:
Parent Payments P-2
Parent Payments 3-4
Parent Payments 5-6
DET Parent Payments link